A & W Teen BurgerAlthough not the household name that the Big Mac and Whopper are, the A & W Teen Burger is a good combination of flavors and quite popular with its fans.
- 1 Hamburger Bun with sesame seeds
- 1/8 lb Hamburger
- 1 slice American Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard
- 3 Dill Pickle slices
- 1/8 teaspoon Onions, diced
- 1 Lettuce leaf
- 1 Tomato slice
- 1 tablespoon Salad Dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1/16 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Toast hamburger bun on griddle.
- Cook burger; make thin.
- Sprinkle with Lawry's seasoned salt.
- Cook bacon in same pan as burger.
- Put cheese on burger.
- Put bacon on top of cheese until cheese melts.
- Squirt ketchup, mustard on bottom bun.
- Put on onions, pickles, tomato, and lettuce.
- Put cooked burger on top of lettuce.
- On top bun put salad dressing mixed with barbecue sauce.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from A&W...
...PLUS All of Your Other Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Teen Burger is by keira-anne ?- http://www.keira-anne.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License.