Hardee's Mushroom and Swiss BurgerIngredients
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) cans Green Giant sliced Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 slices processed Swiss Cheese (no holes)
- 4 (1/4 lb) Hamburger patties
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Mix the first three ingredients together, put on low heat and let simmer.
- Mix the Accent, Lawry's and pepper together and put in a shaker.
- Season the patties with this and fry or grill until done - don't press on the patties - you must resist this impulse!
- Put patty onto a bun, then the swiss, then the sauce and you're done.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from All of Your Other Favorite Restaurants like:
The photo is by I Believe I Can Fry - http://www.ibelieveicanfry.com/ - and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License.