McDonald's Bacon McDouble Recipe
- Regular-sized Hamburger Buns
- 2 Beef Patties (McDonalds uses 1/10 pound beef per pattie)
- Diced onions
- Dill pickles
- Heat the buns just a bit. Not toasted, just warm.
- Add a small squirt of mustard and ketchup to the top bun.
- Add a pinch of the diced onions and 2 slices of dill pickles.
- Add a slice of cheese to the bottom bun.
- Place a beef patty on the bottom bun.
- Add another piece of cheese atop the beef patty.
- Add the second beef patty.
- Add the bacon atop the second patty.
- Cover -- carefully -- with the top bun (or, do what I do, and add the bottom to the top and then flip the whole thing).
In a nutshell -- you want: bottom bun, cheese, meat, cheese, bacon, condiments and top bun.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from McDonald's...
Like this All-Time Favorite...
...PLUS All of Your Other Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Bacon Double Cheeseburger is by Rob Hyndman - http://www.robhyndman.com/ (Check it out - the food photos are gorgeous) - and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.